Dermal Fillers and Injectables in Houston, TX
DermaTouch RN offers minimally invasive dermal fillers and injectables for men and women in Houston, Spring and Cypress, as well as the surrounding areas of Texas. We are the largest aesthetic practice in the Houston area, and the largest provider of Botox® in Houston and the surrounding areas. All of our medical spa treatments are performed by a team of nurse practitioners, registered nurses, and aestheticians who receive continuing education to remain abreast of emerging treatments that benefit our patients.
What Are Dermal Fillers and Injectables?
Facial fillers are products that are injected into the layers of skin to reduce wrinkles, add volume, and stimulate collagen production. The products can be used for anti-aging, as well as the enhancement of facial features and areas of the body. Our team of nurse practitioners, registered nurses and medical aestheticians offers many types of treatments with dermal fillers and injectables, such as:
- Dermal fillers under eyes for bags and dark circles
- Dermal fillers for acne scars
- Lip injections
- Butt injections
- PRP injections
- Wrinkle reduction
How Much Do Dermal Fillers and Injectables Cost?
After we work with you to develop a personalized treatment plan during the consultation, we can provide more details about the cost of your facial fillers. We offer free consultations for all non-surgical body contouring procedures. All other consultations cost $50, which we apply towards the cost of your procedure.
To provide excellence in care for men and women who want natural, minimally invasive treatments, we strive to keep our prices affordable. We also offer several financing options for which you may qualify, including CareCredit®, GreenSky®, and United Medical Credit®. You can apply online before your consultation and receive a decision within minutes.
- Average Cost: $XXXX to $XXXX
- Botox® is an injectable that helps with lines on your forehead and at the corners of the eyes. [READ MORE]
- Average Cost: $XXXX to $XXXX
- Dysport® softens dynamic wrinkles that are caused by facial expressions in the upper part of the face. [READ MORE]
- Average Cost: $XXXX to $XXXX
- Jeuveau™ is a neuromodulator that works on dynamic wrinkles around the eyes and forehead. [READ MORE]
- Average Cost: $404 to $660 per syringe ($299 to $395 per ½ syringe)
- The Juvéderm® family of products helps with smile lines, marionette lines, and more. [READ MORE]
- Average Cost: $468 to $660 per syringe ($340 to $395 per ½ syringe)
- Restylane® is a hyaluronic acid facial filler for the mouth and nose area. [READ MORE]
- Average Cost: $476 to $560 per syringe
- Radiesse® increases collagen to give skin a younger appearance. [READ MORE]
- Average Cost: $425 to $500 per syringe
- Kybella® is a non-surgical option for reducing a double chin. [READ MORE]
- Average Cost: $595 to $700 per syringe
- Sculptra® boosts collagen to tighten the skin and reduce wrinkles. [READ MORE]
- PRP Therapy
We also offer packages for special pricing on our dermal fillers and injectables. A $65 injection fee applies to packages or syringes split between multiple visits or patients.
- Lip Pop
- $660 (value $745)
- 1 syringe of Juvéderm® Ultra Plus & 30 Units Botox®
- Natural Pout
- $760 (value $865)
- 1 syringe of Vollure® or Volbella® (1ml) & 30 Units Botox®
Facial Rejuvenation Packages
- Lower Lift
- $1,125 (value $1,425)
- 3 syringes of Juvéderm® Ultra Plus
- Cheek Contour
- $1,240 (value $1,520)
- 2 syringes of Voluma® and 30 Units Botox®
- Lift & Fill
- $1,440 (value $1,795)
- 2 Voluma® and 1 Juvéderm® Ultra Plus
- Lift & Smooth
- $1,550 (value $1,915)
- 2 syringes of Voluma® and 1 syringe of Vollure® or Vobella® (1ml)
- Naturally Ageless
- $1,499 (reg. $1,885)
- 1 syringe of Voluma®, 1 syringe of Vollure®, 1 syringe of Juvéderm® Ultra Plus and 30 Units Botox®
- Age Defy
- $2,050 (reg. $2,780)
- 2 syringes of Voluma®, 2 syringes of Vollure® or Vobella® (1 ml) & 30 Units Botox®
- Turn Back Time
- $2,275 (reg. $3,135)
- 2 syringes of Voluma®, 2 syringes of Juvéderm® Ultra Plus, 1 syringe of Vollure® or Volbella® (1ml) and 30 Units Botox®
- Liquid Face Lift
- $3,549 (reg. $5,050)
- 4 syringes Voluma®, 2 syringes of Vollure® or Volbella® (1ml), 2 syringes of Juvéderm® Ultra Plus and 30 Units Botox®
- Kybella® Starter Package
- $1,499 (value $1,800)
- 4 Vials of Kybella® which must be used in single treatment. Additional syringes can be purchased for 20% off.
Build Your Own Package
Building your own package requires the purchase of Botox® or Dysport®, and filler.
- $0.25/unit discount Botox® or $0.10/unit discount on Dysport®
- 10% off your first syringe of filler, 20% off additional syringes
Am I a Candidate for Dermal Fillers and Injectables?
You should understand how dermal fillers and injectables will change your appearance, and we discuss these details during the consultation appointment. Please let us know if you have used facial fillers in the past.
What is the Procedure for Dermal Fillers and Injectables?
Dermal fillers and injectables are administered in-office by one of our nurse practitioners, registered nurses or aesteticians. A series of small injections will be made into the treatment area. Treatments don’t take more than 60 minutes to complete.
What is Recovery Like After Dermal Fillers and Injectables?
Dermal fillers and injectables require no downtime or recovery. You may experience some swelling, bruising and tenderness in the treatment area, but this typically resolves on its own in a few days.
How Long Will Dermal Fillers and Injectables Results Last?
The results of each facial filler lasts for a specific amount of time, typically ranging from four months to two years or longer. Patient results do vary.
For more than 10 years, the team of nurse practitioners, registered nurses, and aestheticians at DermaTouch RN has been providing excellence in minimally invasive dermal fillers and injectables for men and women in Houston, Spring and Cypress, and the nearby communities in Texas. We are one of the top 25 practices providing Allergan products, and strive to give each patient natural anti-aging results. Our approach is why we have one of the highest retention rates in the Houston area, and our reviews demonstrate the effectiveness of our approach. To learn more about our practice and schedule a consultation for our medical spa services, contact us today.