Dermal Fillers and Injectables in Houston & San Antonio, TX
DermaTouch RN offers minimally invasive dermal fillers and injectables for men and women in Houston, San Antonio, Spring and Cypress, as well as the surrounding areas of Texas. We are the largest aesthetic practice in the Houston area, and the largest provider of Botox® in Houston and the surrounding areas. All of our medical spa treatments are performed by a team of nurse practitioners, registered nurses, and aestheticians who receive continuing education to remain abreast of emerging treatments that benefit our patients.
What Are Dermal Fillers and Injectables?
Facial fillers are products that are injected into the layers of skin to reduce wrinkles, add volume, and stimulate collagen production. The products can be used for anti-aging, as well as the enhancement of facial features and areas of the body. Our team of nurse practitioners, registered nurses and medical aestheticians offers many types of treatments with dermal fillers and injectables, such as:
- Dermal fillers under eyes for bags and dark circles
- Dermal fillers for acne scars
- Lip injections
- Butt injections
- Wrinkle reduction
How Much Do Dermal Fillers and Injectables Cost?
After we work with you to develop a personalized treatment plan during the consultation, we can provide more details about the cost of your facial fillers. We offer free consultations for all non-surgical body contouring procedures. All other consultations cost $50, which we apply towards the cost of your procedure.
To provide excellence in care for men and women who want natural, minimally invasive treatments, we strive to keep our prices affordable. We also offer several financing options for which you may qualify, including CareCredit® and United Medical Credit®. You can apply online before your consultation and receive a decision within minutes.
- Average Cost: $8.50 to $11 per unit
- Botox® is an injectable that helps with lines on your forehead and at the corners of the eyes. [READ MORE]
- Average Cost: $2.85 to $5.50 per unit
- Dysport® softens dynamic wrinkles that are caused by facial expressions in the upper part of the face. [READ MORE]
- Average Cost: $8.50 to $11 per unit
- Jeuveau™ is a neuromodulator that works on dynamic wrinkles around the eyes and forehead. [READ MORE]
- Average Cost: $404 to $660 per syringe ($299 to $395 per ½ syringe)
- The Juvéderm® family of products helps with smile lines, marionette lines, and more. [READ MORE]
- Average Cost: $468 to $660 per syringe ($340 to $395 per ½ syringe)
- Restylane® is a hyaluronic acid facial filler for the mouth and nose area. [READ MORE]
- Average Cost: $476 to $560 per syringe
- Radiesse® increases collagen to give skin a younger appearance. [READ MORE]
- Average Cost: $425 to $500 per syringe
- Kybella® is a non-surgical option for reducing a double chin. [READ MORE]
Am I a Candidate for Dermal Fillers and Injectables?
You should understand how dermal fillers and injectables will change your appearance, and we discuss these details during the consultation appointment. Please let us know if you have used facial fillers in the past.
What is the Procedure for Dermal Fillers and Injectables?
Dermal fillers and injectables are administered in-office by one of our nurse practitioners, registered nurses or aesteticians. A series of small injections will be made into the treatment area. Treatments don't take more than 60 minutes to complete.
What is Recovery Like After Dermal Fillers and Injectables?
Dermal fillers and injectables require no downtime or recovery. You may experience some swelling, bruising and tenderness in the treatment area, but this typically resolves on its own in a few days.
How Long Will Dermal Fillers and Injectables Results Last?
The results of each facial filler lasts for a specific amount of time, typically ranging from four months to two years or longer. Patient results do vary.
See our specials page for pricing on Injectables, Monthly Promotions and links to Allergan and Galderma Reward Programs. https://www.dermatouchrn.com/specials/
For more than 10 years, the team of nurse practitioners, registered nurses, and aestheticians at DermaTouch RN has been providing excellence in minimally invasive dermal fillers and injectables for men and women in Houston, San Antonio, Spring and Cypress, and the nearby communities in Texas. We are one of the top 25 practices providing Allergan products, and strive to give each patient natural anti-aging results. Our approach is why we have one of the highest retention rates in the Houston area, and our reviews demonstrate the effectiveness of our approach. To learn more about our practice and schedule a consultation for our medical spa services, contact us today.
How much does it cost to get fillers in your face?
The overall cost of a filler treatment will depend on the type of filler product and the number of syringes needed to achieve your desired results. At DermaTouch RN, the cost of a single syringe of filler ranges from $475.00 to $660.00. The syringe price not only includes the price of the Juvéderm product but, more importantly, the expertise of one of our skilled injectors to administer your treatment.
- Juvéderm Ultra: $475 Per Syringe
- Juvéderm Ultra Plus: $475 Per Syringe
- Juvéderm Volbella: $595 Per Syringe
- Juvéderm Vollure: $595 Per Syringe
- Juvéderm Voluma: $660 Per Syringe
- Radiesse / Radiesse Plus: $600 Per Syringe
The prices below are for a few of our most popular dermal filler treatments. Some individuals may require additional syringes. An additional charge of $225 to $325 applies for specialized filler treatments such as, a liquid rhinoplasty. During your consultation, you will receive a personalized treatment plan based on your desired results and the cost before being treated.
- Lip Treatment (1 Syringe): Starts at $475
- Cheek Contour Treatment (2 Syringes): Starts at $1,320
- Jawline Contour Treatment (2 Syringes): Starts at $1,320
- Chin Contour Treatment (2 Syringes): Starts at $1,320
- Under Eye Treatment (1 Syringe): Starts at $595
Which dermal fillers last the longest?
The results of a filler treatment may last from six months and up to two years, depending on the type of filler product used. At DermaTouch RN, we recommend the Juvéderm Collection of Fillers and Radiesse. With optimal treatment, these fillers can last between one and two years.
Please refer to each product below for the estimated duration of results.
- Juvéderm Ultra: Lasts Up To 12 Months
- Juvéderm Ultra Plus: Lasts Up To 12 Months
- Juvéderm Volbella: Lasts Up To 12 Months
- Juvéderm Vollure: Lasts Up To 18 Months
- Juvéderm Voluma: Lasts Up To 24 Months
- Radiesse / Radiesse Plus: Lasts Up To 24 Months
Do fillers ruin your skin?
Dermal fillers are administered by injection beneath the surface of the skin to temporarily add volume to different areas of the face. Since dermal fillers do not involve surgery, patients can enjoy their results without the risk of scarring. Outside of the injection spot, the skin is not harmed.
What are the most popular dermal fillers?
Juvéderm is the top selling collection of hyaluronic acid fillers in the United States. Each of the five products in the Juvéderm Collection of Fillers adds volume to a different area of the face; therefore, providing a wide range of treatment options that can be customized to your individual needs.
What age should you get fillers?
When it comes to facial aesthetics, we all have different concerns and not all of them are age related. If you are over the age of 21 and considering dermal fillers, one of our expert injectors can help you determine if the treatment is right for you.
What to avoid after fillers?
Minimizing strenuous activities and exposure to sun or heat is recommended within the first 24 hours following a filler treatment to avoid temporary redness, swelling, or itching at the injection site.
You should avoid medications that can prolong bleeding, such as aspirin, ibuprofen, or other blood thinners at least 3 days prior to your treatment. As with any injection, this may result in increased bruising or bleeding at the injection site.
How can I save money on dermal fillers?
The best way to save money on your dermal filler treatments is to join our email list. You will receive special offers and discounts on dermal fillers and many other treatments and products. https://www.dermatouchrn.com/subscribe-now/
Another great way to save money on your Juvéderm treatments is to enroll in Allē, the loyalty program by the makers of Botox and Juvéderm. Members earn points on qualifying treatments that can be redeemed for savings on future treatments. It is easy and free to join! https://alle.com/