Medical Spa in Houston, TX
DermaTouch RN offers minimally invasive treatments for men and women in Houston, Spring and Cypress, as well as the surrounding areas of Texas. We are the largest aesthetic practice in the Houston area, and all our medical spa treatments are performed by a team of nurse practitioners, registered nurses, and aestheticians who receive continuing education to remain abreast of emerging treatments that benefit our patients.
What is a Medical Spa?
A medical spa offers non-surgical cosmetic treatments for men and women that are performed by specially trained clinicians, such as nurse practitioners, registered nurses, and medical aestheticians. These services provide you with alternatives to plastic surgery to look younger and improve your face and body.
How Much Do MedSpa Treatments Cost?
After we work with you to develop a personalized treatment plan for MedSpa treatments during the consultation, we can provide more details about the cost. We offer free consultations for all non-surgical body contouring procedures. All other consultations cost $50, which we apply towards the cost of your procedure.
To provide excellence in care for men and women who want natural, minimally invasive treatments, we strive to keep our prices affordable. We also offer several financing options for which you may qualify, including CareCredit®, GreenSky®, and United Medical Credit®. You can apply online before your consultation and receive a decision within minutes.
- Dermal Fillers and Injectables
- Average Cost: $8.50 to $11 per unit
- Botox® is an injectable that helps with lines on your forehead and at the corners of the eyes. [READ MORE]
- Average Cost: $2.85 to $5.50 per unit
- Dysport® softens dynamic wrinkles that are caused by facial expressions in the upper part of the face. [READ MORE]
- Average Cost: $8.50 to $11 per unit
- Jeuveau™ is a neuromodulator that works on dynamic wrinkles around the eyes and forehead. [READ MORE]
- Average Cost: $404 to $660 per syringe ($299 to $395 per ½ syringe)
- The Juvéderm® family of products helps with smile lines, marionette lines, and more. [READ MORE]
- Average Cost: $468 to $660 per syringe ($340 to $395 per ½ syringe)
- Restylane® is a hyaluronic acid facial filler for the mouth and nose area. [READ MORE]
- Average Cost: $476 to $560 per syringe
- Radiesse® increases collagen to give skin a younger appearance. [READ MORE]
- Average Cost: $425 to $500 per syringe
- Kybella® is a non-surgical option for reducing a double chin. [READ MORE]
- Average Cost: $595 to $700 per syringe
- Sculptra® boosts collagen to tighten the skin and reduce wrinkles. [READ MORE]
- Non-Surgical Facelifts
- Average Cost: $200 to $2,500
- Ultherapy® is a skin tightening treatment for the face and neck. [READ MORE]
- Thread Lift
- Average Cost: $500 to $1,000
- Our thread lift works to increase collagen levels to reduce wrinkles and sagging. [READ MORE]
- Average Cost: $575 to $1,500
- SkinTyte™ is an energy-based treatment for skin tightening. [READ MORE]
- Non-Surgical Body Contouring
- Average Cost: $750 per cycle with discounts on additional cycles
- CoolSculpting® freezes fat cells in problem areas. [READ MORE]
- Average Cost: $2,000 per treatment with discounts on additional treatments
- CoolTone™ is an energy-based system that enhances muscles in the body for a toned appearance. [READ MORE]
- Average Cost: $675 for four applications with discounts on additional applications
- SculpSure® reduces fat in the abdomen and flanks. [READ MORE]
- Laser Treatments
- Broadband Light Therapy (BBL™)
- Average Cost: $175 to $400
- BBL™ treatments improve the tone and texture of your skin while reducing wrinkles. [READ MORE]
- Laser Hair Reduction
- Average Cost: $50 to $1,800
- Our laser hair reduction can be performed on the face and body to replace waxing and shaving. [READ MORE]
- Laser Resurfacing
- Average Cost: $1,260
- Laser resurfacing smooths out the skin and repairs superficial damage. [READ MORE]
- Laser Tattoo Removal
- Average Cost: $59 to $2,794
- Laser tattoo removal is a safe and effective treatment for unwanted tattoos. [READ MORE]
- Vaginal Rejuvenation
- Average Cost: $1,200 to $3,600
- Vaginal rejuvenation improves sexual health for women by addressing feminine health issues. [READ MORE]
- Skin Rejuvenation
- Acne Treatments
- Average Cost: $150 to $500
- Our acne treatments target all the causes of blemishes and acne while improving skin health. [READ MORE]
- Chemical Peels
- Average Cost: $150 to $275
- Chemical peels are used for a variety of reasons, such as exfoliation, wrinkle reduction, and acne. [READ MORE]
- Average Cost: $175 per treatment
- Infuse your skin with key nutrients to boost skin health. [READ MORE]
- Microneedling Radiofrequency
- Average Cost: $600 to $1,000
- Combine collagen induction therapy and radiofrequency energy for superior results. [READ MORE]
- Average Cost: $250 per treatment
- Collagen induction therapy uses the body’s natural healing to repair and rejuvenate the skin. [READ MORE]
- Hair Restoration
- Average Cost: Requires consultation
- Hair restoration without surgery is possible. [READ MORE]
- Skin Care Products
- Average Cost: $50 to $600
- Take care of your skin at home to extend the benefits of your medical spa treatments. [READ MORE]
Am I a Candidate for Medical Spa Treatments?
At DermaTouch RN, we offer a range of non-invasive treatments that can be safely performed on most skin types. You should be in good health when considering these types of aesthetic services. You should also let us know your history with non-surgical treatments, including any adverse or unexpected results.
How Long Will MedSpa Results Last?
The length of time that the results of your medical spa treatments will last depends on the specific therapy that is performed. The results may last six months, one year, or longer.
For more than 10 years, the team of nurse practitioners, registered nurses, and aestheticians at DermaTouch RN has been providing excellence in minimally invasive medical spa treatments for men and women in Houston, Spring and Cypress, and nearby communities in Texas. We are one of the top 25 practices providing Allergan products, and strive to give each patient natural anti-aging results. Our approach to medical spa services is why we have one of the highest retention rates in the Houston area, and our reviews demonstrate the effectiveness of our approach. To learn more about our practice and schedule a consultation for our medical spa services, contact us today.