THREAD LIFT DECONSTRUCTED
A thread lift, also known as a non-surgical facelift, is a delicate aesthetic procedure used to gently lift sagging facial skin in an effort to produce a smoother, more youthful appearance. If gravity has started to show signs a thread lift is a less invasive alternative to a face lift to rejuvenate the face without the risks and downtime associated with surgery. The thread lift procedure involves the insertion of very fine surgical sutures into the soft tissue just beneath the skin.
While the thread lift cannot offer the same results as a complete surgical face lift, it provides an exceptional alternative for a more subtle rejuvenation. Furthermore, it can be performed by many medical professionals in addition to plastic surgeons.
Who is the perfect candidate?
As the effects of gravity and collagen loss become noticeable, anti- aging treatments increase in priority. When the supporting tissue of the cheeks weaken and facial fat is lost, the jawline that used to be firm and tight begins to form jowls. The edges of the mouth also pull down toward the chin and the lower face and neck sags. Suitable candidates for a thread lift procedure are those who are experiencing mild to moderate sagging of facial tissues, usually those in their early thirties to late fifties.
- REJUVENATE YOUTHFUL SKIN – Thread lifts are a great way to rejuvenate and restore a youthful appearance to areas treated. It improves texture, pigmentation and the appearance of both stretch marks and scarring.
- ELIMINATE FINE LINES – Threads are inserted beneath the skin creating a “mesh or web” like pattern that acts as a support system while promoting collagen production.
- RESTORE BODY TONE – Restoring collagen and elastin creates youthful texture and tone, meshing can be performed throughout the body to restore healthy, tighter and brighter skin.
- LIFT AND CONTOUR – Barbed threads placed within the hypodermis allow the clinician to lift and contour lax and sagging skin in the body’s problematic areas.
- PROMOTE COLLAGEN & ELASTIN – Due to the insertion of threads, blood flow and lymphatic circulation are increased resulting in the production of collagen and elastin.
Contact DermaTouch today!
If you would like to experience the benefits and the more youthful look you can achieve with EuroThreads, DermaTouch is one of the premier providers of skin-care and anti-aging solutions in Houston, TX. Contact us today by filling out our online form or call us at 281-895-9090.